Saturday, March 24, 2012

Round-Up of My Reviews (So Far)

I figured that (since I've got nothing better to do) I would round up all of my reviews posts in one convenient spot. Sure, I've been kind of off-and-on with my reviews, but it's better than nothing, right? So here we go starting with...

Flashpoint #5-Geoff Johns & Andy Kubert
Justice League #1-Geoff Johns & Jim Lee
My "Quickies" for Sept. 2011 Comics
"Quickies" for the first 2-Weeks of October 2011
Justice League #2-Geoff Johns & Jim Lee
Batman #2-Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo
Green Lantern #1-Geoff Johns & Doug Mahnke
My "Quickies" to Catch Up the Rest of October 2011
My next batch of "Quickies"
Justice League #3-Geoff Johns & Jim Lee
Batman #3-Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo
X-Men Regenesis One-Shot
Legion of Super-Heroes #3-Paul Levitz & Francis Portela
Justice League #5-Geoff Johns & Jim Lee (No, I didn't review #4. Yeah, I don't even remember why.)
Aquaman #5-Geoff Johns & Ivan Reis
Justice League International #6
Justice League International #7-Dan Jurgens & Aaron Lopresti
Most Recent "Quickies"

No comments:

Post a Comment